- THANKS TO -

Hello.

In this post, I will tell you about my complement for people that were helping me when I got an accident. It's so memorable and unforgetable for me.

About 5 months ago, at that time, I was running on the stairs with my friends to leave my other friend (Yes I know it's bad. Maybe this bad idea that made me got this accident hehe).

While in the middle of running on the stairs, suddenly my foot sprained and caused a sound kinda like a broken bone. That was so sick. I can even explain how was the pain. I couldn't bear the pain and I wasn't strong enough to walk or just step my feet on the ground. My friends laughed at me because of that.

In the midst of that such tremendous pain, someone came to help me to walk. That person is Reina. She is in the same school as me but in the different class. She really sincerely helped me and I'm very grateful to be helped by her.

Besides Reina, I also want to compose to my friends who helped me when I fell at that time. Although they laughed at me first to help me, but yes, still, without them, I might walk on my own to endure the pain and feel the pain alone. So, I'm still grateful to be helped by all of them.

Thanks to Reina and all of my friends that laughed at me :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

- MY HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE -

- MERRY RIANA -

- DEWA ATHENA -