- WTTF -

Hey! Do you guys know what is the meaning of WTTF? WTTF is an abbreviation for World Tournament and Techno Fest. Well, for the first time I heard that, I think it's gonna be a tournament from around the world about technology. Actually it's not.

World Tournament and Techno Fest (WTTF) is an event from SMAN 3 Bandung that organized annualy. This event is held precisely from OSIS SMAN 3 for 10 and 11 graders and aims to make the students be better in English because it's required every student to speak English or even mix English and Indonesian.

This year, WTTF is held on August 20th, 2016. It's about 5 weeks ago. It's already long enough from this day that I wrote this post. I was trying to remember it correctly. So, I apologize if there's incorrect or incomplete activity.

Actually, I really want to participate WTTF from the beginning. But, I had to study Christian Religion on 10 a.m. at school while WTTF was started on 7.30 a.m.. My teacher told us (Christian Students) to just go to school on 10 a.m. so I participated this event just from 12 p.m. while I have done to study Religion.

Oh ya, I'm forget to tell you about this. WTTF also required every 10 and 11 graders to wear the same clothes for each class. I mean it's not the same model, design, or brand of the clothes but the same color :)

There were many activity in this event, such as playing playstation, playing games that made by the comittees, quiz, and many more. All the activity held together with 11 graders. As my class is 10 Science 7, we against the 11 Science 7. It was so fun to play with them because our class always win the games haha. Even though my class wasn't the winner from another 10 graders classes.

At the last activity of this WTTF, we all gathered in Bali Field. There was the last game that every 10 graders and 11 graders were racing to arrange the pieces of puzzle that had been collected from the first game until the last. And... who is the champion. Obviously the 10 graders hahaha. I'm so proud about that because it means we (10 graders) are more compact and solid than the 11 graders. Yay. Proud to be #32019.

p.s. I'm so sorry I can't show you all any photos about WTTF because I don't have any on my devices:(

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

- MERRY RIANA -

- MY HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE -

- LEARNING FROM NATURE -