- MY HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE -

Hello everyone!
Merry belated christmas and happy new year 2017!

Today I finally go to school after almost one month of holiday. I'm not too excited to come back to school because I think that whole days aren't enough for me. Almost one month but it felt like just some days. Every students must be say the same as me. But my holiday experience wasn't that boring. I enjoyed my holiday. So, now I wanna share to you about how was my holiday.

Actually, the holiday time of my school started from December 25th, 2016 but on December 17th, 2016, me, my little sisters, and my mother have already started the holiday. We went to Medan by plane. It was already night when we arrived at Medan so we stayed at Grand Antares Hotel.

The next day, we went to my grandparents' house. Everytime there are my family who go to Medan, we always stay at that house. Because it still not holiday at that time, nobody was there. So, me, sisters, and mom decided to go to Centre Point Mall. We didn't know anything about the street in Medan, so we looked for GPS to go to the mall. It was better to go outside than stay at hotel whole day. That must be so boring. At the mall, we were looking around and had dinner together. Then, we came back to hotel and took a rest.

From the next day until December 27th, 2016, we just gathered with family and sometimes went to the mall. So I don't wanna explain it one by one because it will take such a long time to retell about that.

Continue to December 28th, 2016, that day was my cousin's wedding day. We woke up early to dressed up everything. After everything was ready, we went to church. Then, we went to the wedding building that already full of people there. The wedding event ended on evening. After it had already finished, me, sisters, and mom came back to the hotel to took a rest.

On December 29th, 2016, me and my big family have a trip to Samosir Island by 5 cars. Before that, we visited my grandparents' cemetery. It was already become our tradition for the end of the year. After a long trip, we finally arrived at the hotel in Samosir Island on December 31th, 2016. We prepared everything to celebrate the coming new year. During the time to the new year, we were grilling porks and fish, singing together, and laughing together. And when 2017 came, we gathered together in the hotel. Then, we played fireworks together happily.

On the first January, we went to Tuk Tuk to bought goods and then we went back to Medan by cars. Before that, we took some rest at cousin's house in Balige. The next day in Balige, we went to Bul Bul Beach. Then, we continued our trip to Medan. We arrived at Medan on January 4th, 2016 on early morning. So we decided to take a rest again after a long trip. On that day, me, my little sister, brother, and cousins went to Palladium Mall to watched a movie and played at Escape Plan. It was so exciting.

The next day, me, sisters, brother, mom, and dad came back to Bandung by plane. When we arrived, we had a lunch at Solaria and then came home by 2 taxis.

Next day until the day before came back to school, I only stayed at home.

So, it was my holiday experience in Medan, Balige, and Samosir Island. Thanyou for reading!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

- DEWA ATHENA -

- WTTF -